47 Barnsbury Street London N1 1TP Tel: 0207 684 0671.
Mon, Wed, Thur & Fri 8.30 - 18.30 / Tue 11.30 - 18.30 / Sat - 10.00 - 17.00 / Sunday - Closed
8 Ferme Park Road London N4 4ED Tel:0208 347 9180
Mon 8:30 - 18:30 / Tue to Fri 11.30 - 19.30 / Sat - 10:00 - 17:00 /
Sunday - Closed
58 Southgate Road London N1 3JF Tel:0207 249 1212
Mon & Wed 8.30 - 18.30 / Tue Closed / Thur 12 - 18.30 / Fri 8.30 - 14.00 / Sat - 11.00 - 17.00 /
Monday 16th Jan 11am to 6.30pm
Type of Membership
Choose the type of membership you want from the selection below these are only valid at the Islington store please check N4 and East for their own membership offers.
GOLD: Gold membership @ £49.95 gives you a Free Bike Service worth £59.95 plus 10% off all our classes and courses.
Silver: Silver membership @ £19.95 gives you access to workshop and the famous Micycle bike wash.
Micycle servicing - From only £30.00
Every bike needs attention from time to time depending on use and style of ridding.
Bike services we offer are outlined below.
We will try to work as fast as possible and keep on top of our work load so you don't have to do without your bike for any length of time. Remember that if you do there are a fleet of courtesy bikes on offer.
What our services include:
Mini Service - £30
• Bottom bracket, headset and hubs inspected and adjusted.
• Brakes: Rims and pads are checked for wear, pads aligned to maintain even wear and eliminate squeal. Cables and callipers adjusted for optimum stopping power.
• Gears: Chain and cassette are checked for wear, limits adjusted and cables checked for perfect shifting.
• All cables inspected for damage and lubricated
• Tyres pumped to correct pressure and all nuts and bolts checked and tightened.
• Bike is wiped down and the chain is lubricated.
Full Service - £60
Includes everything described in the mini Service above, plus:
Wheels comprehensively tensioned, trued and dished.
• Drive train stripped from frame, degreased in our eco parts washer and lubricated for best performance.
• All necessary cables replaced.
• Frame alignment checked, including derailleur hanger.
Strip Down Service - £130
• All components removed from the frame and are cleaned using our eco parts washer, inspected for damage and refitted.
• New pads and cables (inner and outer) are included in the assembly of the drive train and brakes.
• New bearings and grease are included in the reassembly of all bearing components (headset, bottom bracket, hubs).
• Frame thoroughly cleaned.
Please Note -
• All prices are for labour and are exclusive of parts, unless otherwise stated. Replacement parts cost extra but we will call for your agreement before proceeding.
• All services will be road tested by one of our mechanics.
• If the workshop is busy; same-day service can be provided for an extra £10.