47 Barnsbury Street London N1 1TP Tel: 0207 684 0671.
Mon, Wed, Thur & Fri 8.30 - 18.30 / Tue 11.30 - 18.30 / Sat - 10.00 - 17.00 / Sunday - Closed
Bank Holiday opening:
Mon 1st: 10.00 to 5pm
Thur. 4th: 8.30 to 3.30pm
8 Ferme Park Road London N4 4ED Tel:0208 347 9180
Mon 8:30 - 18:30 / Tue to Fri 11.30 - 19.30 / Sat - 10:00 - 17:00 /
Sunday - Closed
58 Southgate Road London N1 3JF Tel:0207 249 1212
Mon & Wed 8.30 - 18.30 / Tue Closed / Thur 12 - 18.30 / Fri 8.30 - 14.00 / Sat - 11.00 - 17.00 /
Monday 16th Jan 11am to 6.30pm
Type of Membership
Choose the type of membership you want from the selection below these are only valid at the Islington store please check N4 and East for their own membership offers.
GOLD: Gold membership @ £49.95 gives you a Free Bike Service worth £59.95 plus 10% off all our classes and courses.
Silver: Silver membership @ £19.95 gives you access to workshop and the famous Micycle bike wash.
Bike servicing & open access workshop
What our cycle services include:
Mini Service - £30
• Bottom bracket, headset and hubs inspected and adjusted.
• Brakes: Rims and pads are checked for wear, pads aligned to maintain even wear and eliminate squeal. Cables and callipers adjusted for optimum stopping power.
• Gears: Chain and cassette are checked for wear, limits adjusted and cables checked for perfect shifting.
• All cables inspected for damage and lubricated
• Tyres pumped to correct pressure and all nuts and bolts checked and tightened.
• Bike is wiped down and the chain is lubricated.
Full Service - £60
Includes everything described in the mini Service above, plus:
* Wheels trued.
• Drive train stripped from frame, degreased in our eco parts washer and lubricated for best performance.
• All necessary cables replaced.
• Frame alignment checked, including derailleur hanger.
Strip Down Service - £130
• All components removed from the frame and are cleaned using our eco parts washer, inspected for damage and refitted.
• New pads and cables (inner and outer) are included in the assembly of the drive train and brakes.
• New bearings and grease are included in the reassembly of all bearing components (headset, bottom bracket, hubs).
• Frame thoroughly cleaned.
Please Note -
• All prices are for labour and are exclusive of parts, unless otherwise stated. Replacement parts cost extra but we will call for your agreement before proceeding.
• All services will be road tested by one of our mechanics.
• If the workshop is busy; same-day service can be provided for an extra £10.
For those of you who know enough about bike maintenance and don't need to book your bike in for a service our open access workshop means YOU can use OUR workshops. You are welcome to bring in your own bike, use our tools, put your bike up on one of our stands and get right to the heart of the trouble. We'll throw in some aprons and latex gloves. and you can even treat yourself to a decent coffee while you work.
All members are free to book a slot in our open access space, We may operate an online booking system if it gets busy, to avoid queues, but for now just give us a call and book your space now.
Micycle N4 only has slots for members on Mon. and Wed.
All our workshops are fully equipped with parts washers, stands and tools.
Micycle N1, East & N4 have the famous garden bike wash to boot.